We are happy to quilt your quilt. Our consultations can be done in-person or via Facetime, phone call, or Zoom meeting.
If your quilt requires edge-to-edge quilting, we can generally get it done within 2-3 weeks* using one of our Innova longarm quilting machines. We can also do semi- or full-custom* or heirloom quilting and are happy to consult with you and digitize patterns specific to your quilt. Kelly, also a quilt judge, can help you determine the quilting designs that best compliment your piecing or applique while staying within your budget. Before bringing in your quilt, please read the documents below. No appointment is necessary, bring your quilt in, and one of our quilting experts will be happy to meet with you and talk about choices of thread color, quilting design, and batting and/or backing if you need it. We have plenty of wide back fabrics in stock and a variety of quilt battings to choose from, so consider Jukebox Quilts your one-stop shop for all your quilt finishing needs.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to current volumes, custom quilting is taking up to 12 months for design and completion.
If you would like us to finish your quilt, getting started is as simple as 1-2-3!
1. Fill out our Intake Form (PDF to print and complete, call us if you have questions) and drop this off with your quilt at the shop.
2. Pick a Pattern: Quilt Pattern Designs ‘Evernote’ Database (We will review with you by phone, in person, or via Facetime)
3. Choose a Thread Color (Preview threads in our online shop). We can also make a recommendation once we see your quilt in person.
- How to Prepare Your Quilt for Long Arm Quilting
- What costs can I expect when having my quilt longarm quilted?