Innova Longarm: State of the art long arm quilting machines
Our full line of precision-engineered long arm quilting machine systems offers:
- Unmatched stitching accuracy and reliability
- Precision engineered Pro-Frame
- Minimal maintenance
The Innova® Machine
All INNOVA® quilting machines are constructed of a high quality, extremely rigid aircraft grade aluminum profile and include the highest quality digital electronic components. The innovative design is engineered to house top rated sealed ball bearings and Teflon® hard-coated components to minimize routine quilting machine maintenance and eliminate messy oiling.
We have both hand-guided and computer-guided long arm quilting machines available for rent, and if you decide to buy, we will credit the rental time towards the purchase of a new machine.
- Four sizes: 18”, 22”, 26”, and 32”.
- 3000 stitches per minute
- 1hp motor
- High-resolution digital encoders
- Patented rotating sew head
- Programmable 5-22 stitches per inch
- Programmable 0-500 minimum stitches per minute sew speed
- Manual speed from 75-3000 spm
- Manual speed control on handles for on-the-fly adjustments
- Needle up/down programmable
- Both manual and regulated modes
- Phenolic composition high-density wheels
- 5 year warranty
- 24/7 technical support
- Laser and pointer stylus
- Front and rear handles
- Articulating sewing light
- Non engaging hand wheel
- Patented spring loaded
- 1/4 inch hopping foot
We encourage anyone interested in learning more about long arm quilting machines to give us a call at (970) 224-9975, fill out the form below, or even stop by our shop in Northern Colorado!