Used Longarm Quilting Machines
Jukebox Quilts currently has the following used longarm quilting machines available:
- 2017 Statler by Gammill (Floor Model)
- 1998 Gammill Classic (Unregulated)
Jukebox Quilts currently has a Statler by Gammill floor model available for sale that was purchased in February 2017. We are offering $6,000 off..
Call Jukebox Quilts 970.224.9975 and ask for Jim or Kelly
2017 Statler 30 Floor Models
Gammill® longarm quilting machine with 30” throat.
Computer and monitor with mounting hardware
Statler CreativeStudio® 6.0 software
More than 3,000 digitized patterns, including 370 designer patterns
Sturdy all-steel table 12 foot length
LED light fixture with black light
Servo System, which drives the sewing head with speed, accuracy, and precision.
- Light Bar
- Zippered Leaders
- Swivel Heavy Duty Casters
- Red Snappers
- Design your own patterns with the same tools professional designers use.
- Create layouts and view them on screen before you stitch.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Add depth by sewing rings around or inside your patterns with Echo Pattern.
- Place designs in a circular pattern with Circular Array.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature for blocks and pantographs.
- Let the computer design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating rows and spacing.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load any image into the software.
- Flow patterns along any shape by using Apply Pattern.
- Use nodes to make each pattern completely elastic.
All new Gammill® machines come with a lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year computer warranty, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-yearin-shop labor warranty. The Gammill® warranty also covers commercial use of the machines.
- Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head
- All-steel, industrial grade table with Gammill Breeze® Track System
- Power assist to easily move the machine head
- Stitch-Regulation in automated and hand-guided modes
- Auto-restart for thread breaks or bobbin run outs
- Interactive measuring function
- Long-lasting steel bearings
- 360 degree channel locks
- Advanced thread break sensor
- Large M size bobbin
- Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
- Built-in diagnostic system
- On-board bobbin winder
1998 Gammill Classic (Unregulated) with 12' Table
This machine is at our shop. Please call Jukebox Quilts at 970.224.9975 to arrange a demo.