Below is information about some used machines. Please check back often as they come and go quickly.
There is a $35.00 charge to list your machine on our website.
Please contact us to list your machine at 970.224.9975 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for letting us know when your machine is sold.
Floor Model Special – 2014 Statler By Gammill
- Jukebox Quilts Floor Model – Arrived in June of 2014
- 30 ” Optimum Head
- 12′ Pivotal Access All Steel Stand
- Zippered Leaders
- Rear CPU Mount (For Controller)
- Swivel Casters
- Overhead Light Bar
- All In One Computer with Heavy Duty Mount
- Latest Creative Studio 6.0 Software
- Also includes our Evernote pattern finder database and thousands of additional pattern files contributed by Statler Siblings
- Delivery, Setup and Unlimited Training is an additional fee
- Call our shop at 970-224-9975 for more information or come by for a demo.
- We are selling our lightly used floor model for $32,500, that’s $3,300 off the the current list price!
For sale by Owner – Optional Equipment
- Extenda-Drive Handles for Micro Stippling $150.00
- Alignment Mat $160.00
- Contact Carla at 307-277-0226
For Sale by Owner
Gammill Statler Stitcher 2011 – 10 foot table
- Location: Gypsum, Colorado
- Gammill Statler Stitcher, purchased in 2011.
- This Statler Stitcher was purchased brand new, from the Gammill dealer located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Comes with a HUGH set of patterns.
- Lightly used, less than 20 quilts quilted on it, used for personal use.
- Purchaser is responsible for pick-up, transportation and set up costs.
- Red Snappers are included – (worth 65.00)
- PRICE: $27,000
REDUCED to $23,500
- Contact: email@example.com
2000 Classic (26″), updated to Statler in October of 2009
- 12 Ft table
- lots of extras included in the price:
- bobbins, needles, extra parts, manuals
- stand alone bobbin winder
- Towa, etc.
- Contact: Sandi Meloney (308)436-5003 or firstname.lastname@example.org